I am a MBACP registered Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
My main areas of counselling experience are:
• Mental health issues
• Addictions/ eating problems
• Depression/ anxiety
• Bereavement and infant loss
• Trauma/ abuse
Training and qualifications:.
• Counselling Supervision/ Reflective practice group and individual
• Humanistic integrative Counselling
• Solution focussed therapy
• Cognitive behavioural therapy
• Person centred counselling
• Understanding and working with anxiety
• How to build self-esteem
• Bereavement/ infant loss
• Mental health
• Motivational coaching
• Addictions counselling
• Group therapy
• Family therapy
• Eating problems
• 12 -step Minnesota model
• Relapse prevention
As a group work practitioner and trainer, I have implemented training for many professionals over the years.
Testimonial from Sharon B (client)
Susan was there for me when I needed an ear, someone to listen to everything I had gone through and to not judge me. She stood by me and was there every step of the way. I did not want to rush and never felt rushed we went at my pace. My life is different now and I am so glad I had the opportunity to have counselling. Sharon B.