I am a MBACP (Accredited) Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
My main areas of counselling experience are:
• Addictions / Eating disorders
• Trauma / Abuse / Domestic violence
• Mental health issues / Depression / Anxiety
• Low self-esteem
• Bereavement / Infant loss / Miscarriage
Training and qualifications:.
• Counselling Supervision / Reflective practice group and individual
• Humanistic integrative Counselling
• Understanding and working with anxiety
• How to build self-esteem
• Bereavement / infant loss
• Mental health issues
• Trauma / Abuse
• Addictions counselling
• Eating problems
• Relapse prevention
• Couples counselling
• Family conferences
• Group therapy
• Cross cultural issues
• 12 -step Minnesota model
As a group work practitioner and trainer, I have implemented training for many professionals over the years.
Testimonial from Sharon B (client)
Susan was there for me when I needed an ear, someone to listen to everything I had gone through and to not judge me. She stood by me and was there every step of the way. I did not want to rush and never felt rushed we went at my pace. My life is different now and I am so glad I had the opportunity to have counselling. Sharon B.